Counseling & Coaching Workshop Schedule
Registration for Workshops and Tracks Opens July 10th
• = Beginner • = Intermediate • =Advanced
8:45 – 10:00 AM
2:15 – 3:30 PM
8:45 – 10:00 AM
2:15 – 3:30 PM
4:15 – 5:30 PM
8:45 – 10:00 AM
2:15 – 3:30
|Abuse, Violence, and Trauma-informed Care||101
• Recognizing Dissociative Symptoms in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Health Disorders
Heather Davediuk Gingrich, Ph.D.
• Revenge Pornography, Sexual Exploitation, and Sextortion: Addressing Sexual Abuse in a Digital Age
Molly-Catherine K. Goodson, M.A., Esq.
• A Christian Approach to the Superhero Trauma Therapy Model
Kathie Erwin, Ed.D.
• Trauma, Self-image, and Spiritual Formation: How Trauma Impacts How We See Ourselves and God
Byron Kehler, M.S.
• Sex Trafficking:
Understanding the Wounds and Helping Survivors Heal
Shannon Wolf, Ph.D.
• Is it Spiritual Abuse?: Introducing the Spiritual Abuse Assessment
Karen Roudkovski, M.Div.; Ph.D.
• Intimate Partner Violence and Coercive Control: Assessment and Treatment Using an Embodied Approach
Joy Phifer Ph.D.; Shelley Coleman Ph.D.
|Addictions, Relapse, and Life Recovery||102
• What Works: Evidence-based Treatments for Substance-related Addictive Disorders
David Jenkins, Psy.D.
• The Power of the Past and Present: Treating Addicts and Partners Through Family Systems and Trauma Approaches
Marnie Ferree M.A.; Mike Vaughan, M.A.
• The Porndemic is Real: Treating Pornography and Sexual Compulsivity
Jim Cress, M.A.
• Compulsive Overeating and the Addictive Spectrum: Treating the Whole Person
Rhona Epstein, Psy.D.
• The Healing Church: What Churches Get Wrong about Pornography and How to Fix it
Troy Haas, M.Div.; Melissa Haas, M.A.; Sam Black, B.A.
• How Did I Get Here?: Complexities of Moral Injury, PTSD, and Substance Abuse from a Combat Veteran’s Perspective
Ron Gellis Ph.D..; Ryan Rogers, Ph.D.
• Reclaiming Sexual Wholeness: An Integrative Christian Approach to Sexual Addiction Treatment
Todd Bowman, Ph.D.; Brent Moore, Ph.D.
|Grief and Loss, Crisis Response, Pandemic and Disaster Recovery||103
• Stuck in the Pain: Evidence-based Strategies and Interventions in Treatment of Grief and Loss
Susan Zonnebelt-Smeenge, Ed.D.;
• Blessed and Highly Favored: Understanding the Importance of Faith, the Church and the Pastor When Supporting the African-American Grief Process
Mildred Williams, Ph.D.; Sabrina Black, M.A.
• What am I Missing?: Conducting PTSD Assessment Following Man-made and Natural Disasters
Michele Louviere, M.Div.
• Practical Support for Trauma Recovery: 7 Spiritual and Lifestyle Keys that Set the Stage for Healing
Jennifer Cisney Ellers, M.A.; Kevin Ellers, D.Min.
• Growth After Loss: A Positive and Empowering Model to Facilitate Healing and Resilience in Treatment
Ashley Elliott, M.S.; Chuck Elliott, M.A.
• Ending Well: Facilitating End-of-Life Decisions and Conversations for Dignity and Legacy
Kimberly Best, RN, M.A.
• The Gift of Lament: Utilizing the Ancient Biblical Practice in Therapy
Ashley Brooks, Ph.D.
|Suicide and Self-harm: Awareness, Prevention, and Postvention||104
• Help! My Teen is Self-injuring: A Crisis Manual to Help Teens and Parents
Mark Mayfield, Ph.D.
• Post-pandemic Suicide Risk: Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention
Gregory Jantz, Ph.D.
• Surviving the Trauma of Suicide Loss: Post-traumatic Growth and Resilience
Rita A. Schulte, M.A.
• Riding the Waves of Emotion: Practical Skills for Emotion Regulation in Suicidal and Self-harming Clients
Shannae Anderson, Ph.D.
• Dialectical Behavioral Therapy to Treat Adolescents with Suicidal Ideation and Non-suicidal Self Injury
Katheryn McLendon, M.S.S.W.; Shamicka Cannon, M.S.W.
• Through the Tears: Helping Families Discuss Suicide Loss with Children
Natalie Ford, Ph.D.
• Adolescent Homicidal Threat Assessment: Psychometric Findings From a Newly Developed Instrument
Robert Moore, Ph.D., Ed.D.
|Love and Sex: Men, Women, and Relationships||105
• Treating Betrayal Trauma, Sexual Abuse, and Toxic Shame in the New World
Sheri Keffer, Ph.D.
• When Trust Has Been Broken: The Roadmap to Repairs
Leslie Vernick, M.S.W.
• Faith Renewed: Restoring Hope and Healing to Clients Experiencing Reproductive Trauma
Vanessa Kent, Ph.D.
• Let’s Talk About Sex: Giving Couples Essential Tools for Renewing Connection and Maximizing Intimacy
Shaunti Feldhahn MPP; Jonathan Hoover, Ph.D.
• Above the Sheets: Barriers to Sexual Intimacy Outside the Bedroom
Debra Fileta, M.A.
• The Intimacy Pyramid: Healthy Sexual Reintegration After Infidelity
Joanna Raabsmith, M.S.; Matthew Raabsmith, M.Div.
• Toward Mutual Safety: Application of the Emotionally Safe Relationship Model™ with Christian Couples
Alex A. Avila, M.A.
|Sexuality, Sexual Interventions, and Sexual Health||106
• Effectively Identifying and Treating Unconsummated Marriages: Healing for Those Suffering in Silence
Clifford Penner, Ph.D.; Joyce Penner, M.N., R.N.
• Helping Clients Access Their Sexual Superpowers: Encouraging Rich Sexual Intimacy
Michael Sytsma, Ph.D.
• Gender Identity and Gender Dysphoria in Professional Counseling
Mark Yarhouse, Psy.D.; Julia Sadusky, Psy.D.
• True Enjoyment: Married Women and Sexual Satisfaction through the Life Cycle
Debra Taylor, Psy.D.; Angela Landry, M.A.; Cory Collins, M.A.
• Hope for Clients with Unwanted Same-sex Attraction and Gender Dysphoria: Examining Scripture and Science
Julie Hamilton, Ph.D.
• The Impact of Culture: Diversity in Addressing Sexual Issues
Danisa Suarez M.A.; Jorge Suarez, D.Min.; S. Lashay Dowley, M.A.
• Going Beyond “The Talk:” Training Pastors, Counselors and Parents on Age-appropriate Conversations about Sexuality and Gender From a Biblical Worldview
Corey Gilbert, Ph.D.
|Pre-marital Counseling and Marriage Enrichment||107
• Marriage 911: Preventing Divorce for Couples in Crisis
Greg Smalley, M.A., Psy.D.; Erin Smalley, M.A.
• Revolutionary Marriage Tools: SYMBIS, Loveology, and Better Love Featuring the Five Love Languages
Les Parrott, Ph.D.; Ranjy Thomas
• From Anger to Intimacy: Reignite Your Marriage with Forgiveness, Understanding, and Appreciation
Ted Cunningham, M.A.C.E.
• The Dream Home: Essential Techniques for Helping Couples Increase Marital Intimacy
Elias Moitinho, Ph.D.; Denise Moitinho, Ph.D., Ed.D.
• The Trauma-informed Marriage: Avoiding Contempt by Embracing Reality in Dual-trauma Marriages
Sunday Towles, M.A.; Matthew Towles
• The Gray Divorce: The Overlooked Impact on Their Adult Children
Kent Darcie, M.A.
• Repairing the Marriage Bond: An Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Approach Following Infidelity
Theresa Allen, Ph.D.
|Couples in Crisis, Relationship Conflict, and Marital Recovery||108
• Staying in the Furnace Without Getting Burned: Attending to Intense Emotional Conflict in Couples
Jim Sells Ph.D.; Jennifer Ripley Ph.D.
• Hope for Sexual Intimacy: An Emotionally-focused Approach to Healing Sexual Cycles of Conflict in Marriage
W. Jesse Gill, Psy.D.
• Stabilizing Marriages After Infidelity Disclosure: Themes and Tasks for the First 90 Days
Dave Carder, M.A.
• Post-traumatic Growth: Becoming Better, Not Bitter, from Betrayal Trauma
Debbie Laaser, M.A.; Elizabeth Griffin, M.A.
• Bleeding While Leading: Helping Complex Ministry Marriages Survive and Thrive
Michael MacKenzie, D.Min.
• Peacemaking: A Biblical Model for Resolving Conflict and Restoring Relationships for Clinicians and Ministries
Janeen Davis, Psy.D., M.A., M.MFT
• Redeeming Harmful Counsel: A Path Forward for Complex Couples in Crisis After Religious Abuse
Andrea Anderson Polk, M.A.
|Family Health, Stepfamilies, Millennials, and Generation Z||109
• Preparing to Blend: Effective Pre-stepfamily Counseling with Couples and Children
Ron Deal, M.MFT.
• Navigating Today’s Culture: Helping Parents Guide Teens and Adult Children
Jim Burns, Ph.D.
• Hope-filled Fathering: A Research-based, Theologically-sound Approach to Strengthen Family Connections through Increased Father Engagement
Michelle Watson Canfield, Ph.D.
• Life Mapping: A Powerful Biblical Tool for Moving Families and Youth from Stuck to a Special Future
John Trent Ph.D.; Kari Trent Stageberg, MBA
• Grandparents as Generational Reconcilers: Tools and Resources to Engage in Generational Family Relationships
Ken Canfield, Ph.D.
• Security in the Storm: How Adult Attachments Can Mitigate Stress During Uncertainty
David Brown, Ph.D.; Jerry Vuncannon, Ph.D.
• Lost Connection: Assessment and Treatment of Loneliness Across the Life Span
Brian Kelley Ph.D.; Blake Fraser M.S.; Matt Ferdock, Ph.D.
|Youth and Family Development: Issues and Interventions||110
• Developmentally Appropriate Treatment of Childhood Trauma: The Evidence-based Use of Play Therapy
Daniel Sweeney, Ph.D.
• The Cultural Pivot: Five Social Environment Shifts That Have Impacted Youth Mental Health
Chap Clark, Ph.D.
• Technological Infringement: Are Social Media and AI Impacting Development in Children and Teens?
Jaqueline Wirth, Ph.D., Ed.S., M.Ed.
• Young Adults and Adolescents vs. the Hydra, the Multi-headed Beast: Trauma, Addictions, Dopamine Depletion, and Spiritual Emptiness
Adrian Hickmon, Ph.D.
• From Fear to Connection: A Toolkit for Overcoming Trauma and Insecure Attachment with Adolescents and Adults
Anita Kuhnley, Ph.D.; Lisa Compton Ph.D.
• Imitating the Master: Christ-modeled Self-compassion for Treating Anxiety in Emerging Adults
Mollie Carter, Ph.D.; Jinni Leigh Blalack, M.A.
• Adolescent Males with Compulsive Pornography Problems: A Programmatic Approach
Floyd Godfrey, Ph.D.
|Biblical Counseling, Theological Foundations, and Pastoral Care||111
• Faith and Hope: Providing Pastoral Care and Counseling to Alleviate Stress and Anxiety
Ian Jones, Ph.D., Ph.D.
• Neuroscience, Theology, and the Achievement of Christlike Character
Ron Hawkins, Ed.D., D.Min.
• The Psychology of Divine Forgiveness within Clinical Practice
Jichan J. Kim, Ph.D., M.Div.
• Put Down Your Sword: Disarming Angry People
Ed Welch, M.Div., Ph.D.
• Bondage Breaker: Identifying Spiritual Warfare’s Effect on the Christian’s Worldview and Mental Health
Neil Anderson, Ed.D., D.Min.
• Manifestations of the Supernatural in Session: Discernment and Resources for Assessment and Treatment
Laura Holmes, M.A.; Michael Perron
• Imprints that Matter: Helping Clients and Caregivers Find Lost Treasure Within Their Redemptive Story
Kenny Mauck, M.A.
|Spiritual Formation, Interventions, and Discipleship||112
• Dealing with Spiritual Struggles in Psychotherapy: Empirical Evidence and Clinical Applications from a Christian Perspective
Siang-Yang Tan, Ph.D.
• A New Lens for Transformational Change: The Intersection of Counseling and Spiritual Formation
Bill Buker, Ph.D.
• Relational Spirituality in Coaching: Building a Secure Base to Help Your Clients Flourish
Todd Hall, Ph.D.
• Practical Tools to Help Clients Have a Healing Encounter with God
Margaret Nagib, Psy.D.
• The Enneagram and Spiritual Formation: A Model for Emotional Health Coaching
Bill Gaultiere, Ph.D.; Kristi Gaultiere, Psy.D.
• Grounding with Jesus: Practical and Evidence-based Skills with a Gospel Twist
Heidi Vermeer-Quist, Psy.D.
• The Promise of “Life Abundant:” The Whole-life Discipleship Framework for the Church to Address Mental Health Challenges
David Ferguson, D.Phil.
|Mental Health and the Mission of the Church||113
• How to Create a Healthy Congregation: The Role of Emotional and Relational Intelligence in the Church Culture
Gary J. Oliver, Ph.D.
• Empower: Mental Health Awareness Training for the Local Church
Matthew Stanford, Ph.D.
• A Cord of Three Strands: Intentional Collaboration Between Counselor, Church, and Focused Support Groups
Brent Van Elswyk, D.Min.; Wendy Mahill, B.S.
• Flourishing in Ministry: Research and Practices that Cultivate Well-being in Christian Leadership
Chris Adams, Ph.D.
• Compassion and Comfort: Assessing and Developing Trauma-informed Care Communities
Tova Kreps, M.S.W.
• Rebuild Their Gospel Identity: The Power of the Attuned Church on the Post-abortion Community
Kay Lyn Carlson, M.S.W.; Amy Garner, M.Div.
• Aloneness and Fallenness: Adam’s Dilemma and the Church’s Mental Health Challenge
John Vining, D.Min.
|Counseling Skills, Techniques, and Empirically-supported Treatments||114
• Creative Experiential Techniques: How to Bypass Defenses and Engage Emotions in Therapy
John Thomas, Ph.D., Ph.D.
• Christ-centered Internal Family Systems Therapy: How to Develop Healthy Boundaries for Your Soul
Kimberly June Miller, M.Th., M.MFT
• EMDR Therapy: An Overview
Elizabeth Weinhold, M.A., Kathleen Fitzgerald, M.Ed.
• Where’s Your Anchor?: The Interplay Between a Biblical Worldview and Clinical Excellence
Jonathan Durst, M.A.
• Navigating the Grief: Building Resilience in Caretakers through Culturally Sensitive Counseling Strategies
Laurel Shaler, Ph.D.; Cynthia Doney, Ph.D.
• Combining Faith and Evidence-based Interventions for Christian Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Ada Uzondu, M.A,; Kristina Nelson, Ph.D.; Laura Heil, M.S; Joely Diaczenko, M.S.
• A Christian Approach to Exposure Response Prevention and Inhibitory Learning Therapies for OCD
Judy Lair, M.A.
|Clinical Assessment, Research, and Evidence-based Practices||115
• Research on Christian Therapies: What You Need to Know to Have an Evidence-based Practice or Ministry
Harold G. Koenig, M.D.
• From Intake to Termination: Integrative Evidence-based Assessment and Clinical Practice
William Hathaway, Ph.D.
• Support in the Journey: Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Adoptive and Foster Families
Joshua Hook, Ph.D.;
• Promoting Forgiveness and Better Mental Health: Community Campaigns for Christian Character
Everett L. Worthington, Jr., Ph.D.
• Peace Realized: Experiential Techniques in Restoration Therapy for Traumatic Memories
Erik Salwen, Ph.D.; Ekpedeme Wade, M.D.
• Victimology and Restorative Care in Domestic Sex Trafficking
Jeanne Allert, Ph.D.
• Self and Spiritual Forgiveness: Understanding the Heart of the HEART Model for Treating Trauma
Benjamin Keyes, Th.D., Ph.D., Ed.D.
|Psychiatry, Behavioral Medicine, and Collaborative Care||116
• Beyond Chemical Imbalance: How to Talk with Chrisitians about Psychiatric Medications
Warren Kinghorn, M.D., Th.D.
• Practical and Evidence-based Interventions to Calm Anxiety and Manage Stress
Linda Mintle, Ph.D., M.S.W.
• Assured Hope: Using Meditative Prayer and Neuroscience to Bring Healing
Karl Benzio, M.D.; Ruth Hendrickson
• Cultivating Inclusion: Reversing the Impact of Mental Illness on Church Attendance
Stephen Grcevich, M.D.
• Jesus as Therapist: The Immanuel Approach for Resolving Psychological Trauma
Karl Lehman, M.D.
• A Multimodal and Multi-disciplinary Approach in the Mental Health Treatment of Youth
E. John Kuhnley, M.D.; Richard Justin Silvey Ed.D.
• Building Emotional Maturity by Anchoring Treatment Strategies in the Spiritual Disciplines
Michael Walsh, M.D.
|Mental Health, the Brain, and Neuroscience||117
• The Aging Brain: Proven Steps to Prevent Dementia
Timothy R. Jennings, M.D.
• The Brain, Dragons, and Couples: The Neuroscience of Helping Relationships Navigate the Big Emotional Issues
Daniel Amen M.D.; Sharon May Ph.D.
• From Imagination to Incarnation: Being in the Room Where it Happens
Curt Thompson, M.D.
• Using the Unified Protocol to Treat Panic Disorders and Agoraphobia
Gary Sibcy, Ph.D.
• Faith-based Counseling for Brain Injury: Techniques for Survivors and Families
Deana Adams, Ph.D.; Patti Foster, B.A.
• Are ADHD and Dementia Connected? The Research and Therapeutic Implications
Richard Fowler, Ed.D.; Carlie Black, Ph.D.
• The Evolution of EMDR: How One Modality Can Change an Entire Practice
Carole Lovell Psy.D.; Roy Kiessling, MSSW
|Personality Disorders, Challenging Issues, and Complex Cases||118
• Navigating the Chaos: Strategies to Use with Family Members Who Have Borderline or Narcissistic Traits
Fred DiBlasio, Ph.D.
• Using Evidence-based Strategies, the Enneagram, and Biblical Principles When Working with Difficult Clients
Siegel Bartley, Ph.D.; Deborah Braboy, Ph.D.
• Treatment of Complex Grief: Utilizing Christian-based Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Richard Hoffman, Ph.D.
• Why Teens Hate Their Bodies: Treating Body Image, Eating Disorders, and Identity Confusion in Gen Z
Amy Feigel, M.A.
• Restoring Self-cohesion: An Innovative Approach to Reduce Personality Disorder Features that are Rooted in Trauma
Shannan Crawford, Psy.D.
• Trauma-based Dissociation and Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) Dysregulation in Eating-disordered Populations
Christopher Charleton, M.S.W.
• Complexities and Challenges When Married to Autism: Introduction to Neuro-diverse Christian Couples
Stephanie Holmes, Ed.D.; Dan Holmes, M.S.
|Positive Psychology, Health, and Wellness: Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Flourishing||119
• Reframe and Rebound: Bringing Spiritual and Emotional Hope to Clergy After Forced Termination
Dallas Speight, Ed.D., D.Min.; Sheila Speight, Ph.D.
• Faith-based Positive Psychology: Best Practices to Flourish and Be Resilient in Stressful Times
Catherine Hart Weber, Ph.D.;
• Building Resiliency and Mental Toughness in Today’s Generation: Battling through the Pressure to Perform and Perfectionism in Everyday Life
Zach Clinton M.A.; Scott Hawkins Ph.D.
• The Biblical-wellness Model (B-Well): Holistic Case Conceptualization and Treatment
Ken Miller, PhD.; David Jones, Ed.D.
• The Science of Resilience: Working with At-risk Youth
Rick Albright, Ph.D.; Nancy Gillespie, MA.; Nick Indeglio, Ed.D.; Sydney DeGroat, M.Ed.
• Bounce: Faith-based Tools to Build Resilience in a Stressed, Anxious, and Traumatized World
Donna Gibbs, Ph.D.
• One Heart, Two Homes: Co-parenting Kids of Divorce to a Positive Future
Tammy Daughtry M.MFT.; Jay Daughtry, M.MFT.
|Christian Psychology: Theory, Practice, and Integration||120
• Redemptive Integration: How Christian Therapy Reconciles Dissociated Parts of the Self
Eric Johnson, Ph.D.; Michael Strating, Ph.D.
• Healing Conversations on Race: Biblical and Secular Psychological Foundations
Veola Vazquez, Ph.D.; Joshua Knabb, Psy.D.; Charles Lee-Johnson, M.S.W., D.Min.; Krystal Hays, Ph.D.
• A Christian Approach to Memory Reconsolidation Therapy with Traumatized Clients
Barbara Lowe, Ph.D.
• Treatment of Early Attachment Trauma: Jesus as the Ultimate Secure Base
Nicolene Joubert, Ph.D.
• Transforming Triggers of Self-shame into Reminders of Irrevocable Acceptance
Megan Clunan, Ph.D.
• Using Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) to Access the Spiritual Core of BIPOC Clients and Facilitate Recovery from Racial Trauma
Heloise Ridley, M.A., M.B.A; Sonya Parker, M.S.W.; Steve Carroll, M.S.W.
• Narcissistic Relationship Dynamics: How to Recognize Them and Intervene Effectively
Kerry Marsh, Ph.D.
|Social Work: Current Developments, Trends, and Best Practices||121
• The Body Bears the Burden: The Physical Consequences of Narcissistic and Emotional Abuse in Marriage
David Hawkins, M.S.W., M.A., Ph.D.
• Working Ethically with Clients and Agencies When You Have Ideological or Moral Differences
David King, D.S.W.
• Addicted to You: The Role of Boundaries and 12-step Recovery in Treating Codependency
John Eklund, M.S.W.
• Social Services and the Church: Collaborating for the Safety of Children
Dan Broyles, M.S.
• Healing the Inner Children: Using E.M.B.R.A.C.E. Parenting Strategies Within the Internal Family Systems Framework
Samantha S. Woo, M.S.W.
• Equine Assisted Therapy: Horses Inspiring Hope and Healing through Stories
Lynn Thomas, M.S.W.; Carol Young
• Breaking the Patterns that Bind: Addressing Systemic Factors that Keep Families Stuck
Kimberly Ernest, Ph.D.
|Ethics and Practice Management: Advocacy, Policy, and Counselor Education||122
• Hope for Burnout: Decisions That Can Change You When Situations Don’t Change
Kathy Koch, Ph.D.; Melissa Hannigan, M.A.
• Ethics, Law, and Licensure: Changes and Challenges Facing Mental Health Professionals in 2023
Mercy Connors, Ph.D.; Jonathan Scruggs, J.D.; James Long, Th.D.
• International Cross-cultural Counseling: Ethical Challenges, Technological Advances, and Member Care
Kenyon Knapp, Ph.D.; Angie Wheelus, Ed.D.; Chris Wheelus, PhD.; Whitni Buckles, Ph.D.; Kristy M. Ford, Ph.D.; Jama Davis, Ph.D.
• Advocacy for a Christian Worldview: The Necessity of Christian Ethics to Inform the Counseling Profession
Chuck Romig, Ph.D.; Joe Cook, Ph.D.; Dawn Irons, Ph.D.
• Avoiding and Responding to Ethical Complaints or Lawsuits
Lynelle Buchanan, Ph.D.; Rachel Rouleau, J.D.
• What Do I Do Now? Counseling Ethically When You Are Sexually Attracted to a Client
James Dalton Ph.D.; Mike Cravens, Ed.D.
• Maintaining an Ethical Posture with Politically-charged Topics
Andrew Graham, Ph.D.
|Multicultural Counseling and Diversity: Special Populations and Global Competency||123
• Affect Regulation and Relationship Enhancement Training for Multicultural Populations
Wei-Jen Huang, Ph.D., CGP
• Collaboration with the African-American Church: A Beacon of Hope and Healing in Mental Health
D. Fredrica Brooks-Davis, Psy.D.
• Global Mental Health and the Global Church: Pitfalls, Opportunities, and Future Directions
Ingo Tophoven, Ph.D.
• Culturally Responsive Counseling Interventions: Adapting Strategies to the Cultural Map
Alicia E. La Hoz, Psy.D.
• Understanding Universal Human Needs in Therapy: Building Confidence in Multi-cultural and Cross-cultural Contexts
Lois Dodds, Ph.D.
• Engaging the Latino Population: Culturally Sensitive Counseling for Couples and Families
Luis San Roman, Ed.D.
• Understanding and Working with New Migrants, International Settlers, Displaced Populations, War Refugees, and Asylum-seekers
Naji Abi-Hashem, Ph.D.
|Professional Life Coaching and Consultation||124
• The Great Resignation: Effective Career Coaching in the Digital Era and the Waning Workforce
Dina Jones, M.A.
• Becoming a Master Coach: Meeting the Standards through Best Practices
Sylvia Hart Frejd, D.Min.
• Empowering Assessments: Using Emotional Intelligence, Enneagram, Clifton Strengths, and Personality Inventories
Georgia Shaffer M.A.
• What is Your Number?: Using the Enneagram to Enhance Your Coaching and Consulting Practice
Jeff McCord M.Div.; Beth McCord
• Strategies to Grow Your Coaching Practice: Developing Successful Online Group Programs, Courses, and Memberships
Christy Johnson, MBA
• The Sleep Better Plan: A Brain-based, Biblically-sound Sleep Coaching Tool
Charles Stone, M.Div., D.Min., Ph.D.
• Exploring the Possibilities: Transitioning from Counselor to Coach
Jennifer Rowland, M.A.
|Executive and Leadership Coaching and Organizational Psychology||125
• Precision Targeting: Super Effective Needs Based Coaching and Consultation
John Townsend, Ph.D.; Michelle Thompson, M.A., M.S.
• Imposter Syndrome: Timely Insights and Proven Strategies to Address One of the Nation’s Most Overlooked Mental Health Issues
Mark Crear, Ph.D.
• The Leadership and Trauma Cycle: Assessing and Treating Integrity Gaps
Terra Mattson, M.A.; Jeff Mattson M.A.
• Front Stage/Back Stage: Your External Success Requires Internal Health
Johnny Parker, DSL
• Coaching Business Leaders in Attachment Response Training: A Pathway to Transformational Leadership
Jamie Klemashevich, Ph.D.; Ronald Collins, Jr., MBA
• Foresight: Are You a Future Ready Leader?
Norm Mintle, Ph.D.
• Strategically Leading: Utilizing Transformational Leadership to Foster Post-traumatic Growth Opportunities and Greater Organizational Success
Lisa Christensen, Ph.D.